Apply to SCDC
The first step in our enrollment process is to complete an application and pay the non-refundable application fee of $45.00 ($5.00 for each additional child)- only check or cash is accepted (exact cash amount is appreciated)
Our admission priority is as follows:
- Children of current SCDC Professional Employees
- Families with a child currently enrolled at SCDC
- MSU faculty, staff, and students
- General community members
*There are generally wait-lists for all age groups and priority is given to families requesting full-time enrollment
Please complete the entire application and ensure that an active e-mail address is listed. (Families are contacted via phone and e-mail regarding available spaces)
- Families will be asked to reply within 48 hours regarding their interest in the space and given a specific date to reply by.
Applications will be placed on our waitlist until an opening becomes available.
- Families will be offered enrollment based on their place on the waitlist and current availability of spaces.
- If offered a space, prior to when it is needed, the family may choose to hold the space by paying the full tuition amount.
- When a child ages out of a particular age group on the waitlist, the application will be moved to the waitlist for the next age group and filed according to the application date and criteria stated above.
- If a family chooses to decline an offered space, the decline will be noted on the application with the date and reason for declining. The wait time for another space is typically a minimum of one year, sometimes longer. A second decline will result in the application being removed from the waitlist.
Due to the number of applications received, we are not able to contact families regarding wait-list status. However, families are welcome to contact us regarding the status of an application by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or require further information about our enrollment process, please contact the center.